If you’re like most people, you’re still sleeping on 50-year-old technology, a conventional foam-core mattress. If so, chances are your mattress is:
• Sagging into a hammock shape and past its warranty.
• Failing to provide proper support, comfort, and pressure relief.
• Disrupting your sleep with tossing and turning.
• Aggravating lower back problems and causing morning aches and pains.
• Preventing you from getting the needed quantity and quality of sleep to stay healthy.
• Off-gassing toxic chemicals that can be absorbed into your body.
IMPROVING YOUR QUALITY OF SLEEP IS WHAT GETS US OUT OF BED EVERY MORNING.
In fact, you might say that at intelliBED® we’re working tirelessly to perfect the science of sleep… and make the best bed ever. In creating the next-gen intelliBED exclusively with patented Gel Matrix® inside, we’ve researched sleep and sleep surfaces extensively. We constantly monitor the industry for sleep trends and breakthroughs. And every day we continue to learn more, innovate and lead the way in sleep wellness. Sharing all of this with you is part of our mission—to improve people’s quality of life by improving their quality of sleep.
OUR SLEEP INSIGHTS CAN IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP WELLNESS.
If it’s time for a new bed, quickly educate yourself before your buy with cliff-note summaries of our research. It can make you a savvier shopper and help keep you and your family sleeping safe and sound.
GO TO WWW.INTELLIBED.COM TO LEARN THE MUST-KNOWS ABOUT MATTRESSES
• Pressure relief is the key to mattress comfort, but soft mattresses that often provide pressure relief sacrifice spinal alignment.
• Firm mattresses offer excellent spinal alignment for the back but are often uncomfortable on the hips and shoulders because of their lack of cushioning.
• A mattress that is both cushioning and aligning must be both firm on the back, and soft on the hips and the shoulders at the same time.
• Most mattresses contain materials that could potentially be harmful for our health. When choosing a mattress, be aware of what materials might be detrimental to your health.
• Not all mattress materials are equal in durability. Foam, the primary cushioning material used to make mattresses can soften up to 50% within the first year of use. Know what materials will be comfortable for the life of your mattress.